Re: non-aroid search/Customer Dis-service

Well, to add to David's comments...  Yes, I live in S. Florida and I have,
sometimes, found clerks to be not as nice as they could be...  But, the
other side of the coin... I worked in the 'Gardening Dept.' of Home Depot
for a while...  I can tell you that some of the questions you get are
pretty dumb and really show a lack of thought...  As in looking at a plant
and the customer asks...."What does it do?"

Anyway, you will not get that type of treatment if you come to see Ralph
and Dewey.  All visitors are treated with the respect that they are due.
They are guests.  It does not matter if purchases are made or not...  Just
ask some of the folk that have been here...

So, if anyone, while in Florida wants to stop by... they are welcome...  As
far as the Show time is concerned...  Ralph and I will be available on
Thursday and Friday as well as Saturday afternoon and Sunday....  Might
also add that I have been doing some propagating in preparation...

If you like, send me a private e-mail at <plantnut@macconnect.com> and I
will give you directions....

Regards and hope to see you at the end of the month.....
Dewey

              Your source for Tropical Araceae.
                  You are invited to visit:
          <http://members.macconnect.com/~plantnut>