Re: Strelitzia

The dwarf strelitzia is probably newer than Graf's most recent book (which is getting a bit dated now, anyway).

The ginger listserver noted a while ago that there was a dwarf form.  No one there was able to help me locate one.  That's why I tried here.  I even received a few responses indicating that people had one - but still no one knows where they're being sold.

It sounds like it would be a perfect plant to put into tissue culture (assuming it's not patented, that is).

I still hope to locate one.  If anyone ever finds a source, please do let me know.  If anyone has one and can spare an offset, I'll jump at the chance.