Re: Auction Plant list

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Auction Plant list
  • From: Denis <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:32:35 -0500 (CDT)

You are probably correct, I was in a hurry to get the info to Alan and I
could not find my paper work which had all my names delineated correctly
and I tried to read the original labels which by this time had worn off
most of the letters. Sorry about that. Haste makes waste. I'll try
harder next time. I'm sure thats not the only spelling error I made on
the list.

Denis at Silver Krome Gardens, Inc.