Re: Auction Plant list

Dear Alan,

Regarding item #2, I have never heard of such a Philodendron species from French
Guiana. Correct me if I am wrong but I strongly suspect it to be Philodendron
polypodioides which is a wonderful species, close to Philodendron pedatum but
very narrowly lobed so that it more looks like a fern than an aroid !

Also the correct name for item #5 is Philodendron billietiae, also a very
attractive species with its yellowish-orange petioles.

With best regards,

David

alan@unity.ncsu.edu a *crit :

--