seeds of Typhonodorum lindleyanum to sell or trade!!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: seeds of Typhonodorum lindleyanum to sell or trade!!
  • From: Pugturd@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 23:38:28 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated 9/8/2000 11:33:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

<< r >>
Hello this is Brian Williams. I have a friend who is getting me about a
hundred seeds of Typhonodorum lindleyanum. I would like to sell or trade
these when I get them for other aroids or tropicals. I know it is a hard
aroid to get and a few people might be interested in getting them. If so just
e mail me. The seeds should be here in a few weeks. I would like to have
everyone who wants one ready so the seeds will be fresh and sent as soon as I
get them. THANKS