Re: Swamp escort requested

>You'll appreciate a visit with Dewey much more than she did!  ;-)

I should hope so....  She was here for no more than twenty minutes...  And
I might say that she took some license with the complete truth.  And, I
knew John for five or six years...  I was never that impressed...  sure, a
bit of a kook but...  aren't we all...

And want to know something else...  she did not even give me a copy of the
book.  I sort of think that was a little cheap.  I still don't have it....

Personally, I like tsuh yang chen's variety of celebrities much better....
They don't put on 'airs'.

              Your source for Tropical Araceae.
                  You are invited to visit: