Re: OK, got my ticket to maimi!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: OK, got my ticket to maimi!
  • From: "Jeff&jodi Rosenstiel" <jjjj@winternet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:38:25 -0500 (CDT)

ok everybody,  my wife got me a ticket to maimia! ( she got tired of me
saying it would be fun to go )
 So where is everybody staying? What time do I want to be a the sale? Dont
know anyone there, only from the aroid list, and from buying plants from
dewey and brain williams, (hope to meet them!) what time do I want to be at
the sale?
I get in around 5.00pm friday, and leave around 1.00pm sumday, never been to
maimi, only fort myers, sanibel area,
thanks for any help,
jeff rosenstiel
anoka, minn