Re: Dracontium pittieri pictures

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Dracontium pittieri pictures
  • From: "Jay Vannini" <interbnk@terra.com.gt>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:01:05 -0500 (CDT)

Hmmmm...

Never been particularly inspired by tuberous terrestrial aroids
(Amorphophallus aficionados, please feel free to spontaneously combust right
about here) - but the spathe on this baby is "Bo-koo Zoo-perb"!

To those "in the know" - is this a fair example of D. pittieri - or is it an
atypically gorgeous specimen. If the former, may consider jostling my
Anthurium pots a tad to make room for one.

Cheerio -

Jay P.