New member of Aroid society. Seeking to learn about the magnificent amorphs
I have had Konjacs bloom and seriously hooked  I now have five
vareties.Looking for anyone who has tubers or seedlings of
gigas,hewitti,lambii.commutatus  or any of the other of the big
guys......''''Are there any seedlings of titanum on the market?  Have young
plants about 12"tall  Dad was sold to me a bulbifer but it is not. However
the parent is fully as tall as big as the konjacs in leaf. Hope it blooms
this spring
,contacts would be appreciated. Dave Reyman  703 698 7225 Falls Church VA
Va =20