Re: footcandles; mesurement tool

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: footcandles; mesurement tool
  • From: Denis <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:32:26 -0500 (CDT)

Jack:

I'm not sure what is out there in Photographic (usually expensive) light
meters but there are several listed at under $100 in the Hummert
International, Horticultural Supply Catalog that will work for
horticultural Purposes. There are several in the $150 and up range as
well. Hummerts Toll free number is 800-325-3055.
Hope that helps some.

Denis at Silver Krome Gardens