FC Distribution 2000/4bis

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: FC Distribution 2000/4bis
  • From: "Fausto Ceni" <cenfaust@tin.it>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 00:45:51 -0500 (CDT)

Dear friends,
	I apologize: there are some bulbs to add to FC
Distribution 2000/4.
Please, send me a message ASAP: respond within 22

Allium	giganteum	1322 bulbs
Arum		byzanthinum	737 tubers
Arum		italicum	718 tubers
Bellevalia	pygnantha	967 bulbs (only Muscari?
Notyet flowered)
Chionodoxa	nana		861 bulbs from Mt Ida, Crete
Dipcadi	serotinus	1035 bulbs
Muscari	neglectum	312 bulbs
Muscari	commutatum	518 bulbs
Romulea	requienii	322 bulbs