Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:01:50 -0700
From: Jane McGary <jmcgary@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: Book review needed
I have recently been appointed editor of the "Rock Garden Quarterly," the
journal of the North American Rock Garden Society. I would like to obtain
an expert review of the second edition of Deni Bown's "Aroids: Plants of
the Aroid Family." The reviewer should be a grower of hardy as well as
tropical aroids (particularly Arisaema, the main aroid interest of NARGS)
and should be familiar with the first edition. A free copy of the second
edition will be provided.
I see no reason why the review could not appear simultaneously in "BULBS,"
since there is not a great deal of overlap between the memberships of the
two societies.
I am also seeking contributors of a range of articles and features. If
interested, contact me privately. I would particularly enjoy seeing an
article on small Mediterranean aroids, especially Biarum.
Jane McGary
tel. 503-630-3339