back in cold Kentucky

Hello! Well, I made it back in one piece. I had a great time at the show and
meet a lot of people I have heard of or had read about. I have to say thanks
to Craig Allen for allowing me and my friends to stay over also for all stuff
he gave and let me do that not many others usually get to do. THANKS
Also it was great finally meeting Julius in person! What a character truly
enjoyed talking to him. Tricia Frank also let me visit her house and
collection she was very very nice! But to bad she does not have a daughter my
age. Also I enjoyed talking to Peter Boyce he was very nice. I helped him
collect a few things in the greenhouse. Also it was great meeting Thomas
Croat, Josef Bogner, Deni Broan, Neil Carroll, Betsy Feuerstein,  Alan
Galloway, Lynn Hannon, Reggie Whitehead and Dewey Fisk. Dennis was also very
nice when I visited his nursery. As for the show I had a great time and will
hopefully be their again next year.
As for other things that happened I went to the beach. My car got broken into
the day before I was going to go to Dewey's. It coast 150.00 so I did not get
to buy may plants after that.  I went snorkeling off of the Keys. I also went
to parrot Jungle and to Mr. Merkels.
Sorry if I missed anyone else I meet so many people and everyone was great to
me. Thanks you very much. I cannot wait to visit again.

We have also redesigned my website take a look
www.angelfire.com/ky2/bwilliams