Re: Alocasia potting mix

hmm... i don't know, gabe, i'm still experimenting with alocasias and soils,
and i have not grown aroids as long as some of the other folks in this list
but as i said, my experience so far has been that they do better in larger
pots.  another example just occurred this weekend, i had bought 2 A. x
amazonicas (same size) several months ago.  i gave one to my father.  mine is
still in the same pot and still has only 2 leaves.  my father repotted his
into a much larger pot and is now triple the size.

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA