alocasia 'san fernando gabi'

  • Subject: alocasia 'san fernando gabi'
  • From: "Dany Hervelle" <bs246466@skynet.be>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 08:28:45 -0500 (CDT)

Hello list

I receive today my august news letter;great thanks to the staff...and great
things inside!
I have learn ther that plants of alocasia 'san fernando gabi' will be
avalable in the Annual show..;and i am sure that i will not be there!!!!So
please if someone who go there may help to get this specie,off course i will
send the money in advance .Miami is so long than Belgium that my only chance
to ge(t this plant that only a help may help me!In some way a bottle in the
sea,or in the web...
thank to reply me if someone can help me

Dany