-----Original Message-----
From: aroid-l@mobot.org [mailto:aroid-l@mobot.org]On Behalf Of patricia
frank
Sent: 17 August 2001 23:59
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L

Hi All,
Here we go again, has anyone received their snail mail copy of the
newsletter? It went out Tue Aug 14 by First class mail. The International
did not get picked up until Thur, but I would love to hear when they arrive.
Aroideana will be mailed out on Aug 29 for all the 2001 members.
For Members there is also a treat of a beautiful color copy of the current
newsletter(see Scott's previous post)on the web-site.
Tricia