Server Broken???

  • Subject: Server Broken???
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:03:03 -0500 (CDT)

I'm guessing that the server is broken or everyone but me is away for Labor
Day!
I've been busy photographing and processing two new pages on my website for
aroids.  I'd love to know what some of you think, or if I (heaven forbid)
misspelled or misnamed anything.  Be sure to let me know!
<http://www.jillbelldesigns.com/aroids1.html>
<http://www.jillbelldesigns.com/aroids2.html>
Happy holiday and Best Regards,
--
Jill Bell
Illustration, Graphic Design, Web Design and Digital Photography