Re: Cocoa??

I have it T. cacao in a 6" pot with nothing but common potting soil and I fertilize it when I remember when it is there.

I have only found that it is very slow growing (for me) and it likes plenty of shade.

Marc

aroid-l@mobot.org wrote:
> This is a bit off topic, but I was wondering if anyone
on this list is familiar with the care and feeding of a
Theobroma cacao? (cocoa tree) I thought with the expertise
on this list someone might be able to tell me what kind of
potting mix I should keep this in. (It is currently about
a foot tall and still in the original 4 inch pot)

Thank You
Bill Weaver
bill_weaver@hp.com