Re: quick question

  • Subject: Re: quick question
  • From: magrysbo@shu.edu
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 20:41:58 -0500 (CDT)

Makes my Brugmansias bloom like crazy. Can't hurt to try some - at least
not as much as possibly Roundup!
Oh Yeah, you can try on some more of your plants first ;-) !

"brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>@mobot.org on 09/04/2001 11:01:14

Please respond to aroid-l@mobot.org

Sent by:  aroid-l@mobot.org

To:   Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>

Subject:  quick question

Would adding super phosphate help my plants?