Re: quick question

  • Subject: Re: quick question
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 23:44:26 -0500 (CDT)

Well, I will try it and see if it does work. Another thing I have been
trying is actually putting pond tablets in the some of the pots LOL. This
does seem to made some plants grow like crazy. The Typhonodorum lindleyanum
as well as some philos surely like them. Of course the roundup think is
scary to try but if you have something you have tons of it may be worth a
try who knows if this can be perfected we may be able to get a lot more out
of propagating them