Heating for winter!!!

  • Subject: Heating for winter!!!
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 23:45:23 -0500 (CDT)

We will be getting a huge boiler for the greenhouse this year coast about
7,000 bucks. It is said to be very efficient it is actually a furnace with
water around the heated stove part. It heats the water and then sends a pipe
into the greenhouse were a fan blows air threw the heated pipes to keep the
greenhouse around 70 degrees fairly easily. One full load burns for 24
hours. Now I have looked at using some of the water to also heat the ground
as well as the tables in the greenhouse. Has anyone dealt with any
insulation of this? How well would heating the ground help? I was also
interested in knowing how most people heat their water for watering in the
dead of winter? Thanks for any info or guidance LOL