Re: Aroideana!! A must have

  • Subject: Re: Aroideana!! A must have
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:57:20 -0500 (CDT)

----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Iles <roniles@eircom.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 9:38 PM

Dear Ron,

You are of course correct in reminding us that the stock of back issues of
Aroideana is not a 'bottomless barrel', and who so ever really has plans to
aquire a full set had better make this move VERY soon!   It would be a shame
to finally decide that one really MUST have a set in a years time only to be
informed, "Sorry, all gone!"   They are certainly the best source of Aroid
information, and as Don says in a recent posting, the index to the contents
also is a very worthwhile investement!

Cheers,

Julius

>>Julius

It is wonderful to see Members keen to get full
sets of back issues of Aroideana but if it
escalates then surely some may become out of print
"Collectors Editions" like Exotica IV & "Monroe
Birseye's "Cultivated Aroids".  Especially as
World Membership rises steeply.  With the present
enthusiasms it would seem highly desirable to get
them whilst still available.  An investment as
well as essential aroid reading.

Ron<<