Re: aroideana!! A must have

  • Subject: Re: aroideana!! A must have
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:53:45 -0500 (CDT)

Michael

Breaking Radio Silence...

Have you found a bloke or lady who knows where S.
solomonense is hiding now?

Did you manage to scan photos of the Spaths you
have at the Arboretum

Might come to the Philippines.  George Yao is a
brilliant Ambassador for his Country as are the
beautiful smiling Filipina nurses in our local
town.  A great guy.

Anything you need from the ENORMOUS listing of my
Indian Horticultural Friends?  Can send you the
list, very inexpensive choice rare when I get the
ORIGINAL catalogue not the darn fax copy!

Any more brilliant articles for next News?   Dany
is asking why I've gorn quiet.

The bestest

Ron