Re: 'Self-heading' Philodendrons.

  • Subject: Re: 'Self-heading' Philodendrons.
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:30:13 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Julius Alvim Seidel has the following seeds available.
P. saxicolum, P. adamantinium.

I plan to order from him as well maybe if you would like we could split some
seeds of a few species. I plan to also get a few orchids. Hope things are
going well,!!

Also I might have a few of the seld heading forms your after. I might beable
to get you a few cuttings out. THANKS