RE: Instant messanges ???

  • Subject: RE: Instant messanges ???
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." <SLCooper@scj.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:47:04 -0500 (CDT)

Hey!
Didn't I already say I was going to the show?  LOL, snort!
But you are too young for me Pugturd. But I would like to meet one male that
doesn't say, "you have too many plants!"  Actually, everyone who sees my
house says that.
Time is getting short!  Barely two weeks to the show! I'm getting really
excited.
Susan

P.S. and hot female aroiders going to the show? LOL I find my biggest
problem with girls is my plant addiction. So I need to find one with the
same sickness I guess.  Hope to see you all there.