Instant messanges ???

  • Subject: Instant messanges ???
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:11:46 -0500 (CDT)

Hello! Anyone else interested in talking plants on the IM? I have found the
IM a great way to make friends with other aroiders. Not to mention
discussing techniques on growing and also trading. I would like to find more
people to talk to and trade with. Not to many aroiders here in KY.

P.S. and hot female aroiders going to the show? LOL I find my biggest
problem with girls is my plant addiction. So I need to find one with the
same sickness I guess.  Hope to see you all there.