Re: off topic: Tacca seeds

  • Subject: Re: off topic: Tacca seeds
  • From: Albert Huntington <balberth@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 11:19:55 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Bernhard,

  Thompson and Morgan carries Tacca chantrieri seeds:

  I've obtained seeds from several sources, but I've always had trouble with
germination.  Even in-vitro, the seeds appear to have a low germination rate
and a long dormancy.  I have heard that truly fresh seed ( not dried out )
germinates quite readily, however.

Albert Huntington           San Jose, CA U.S.A.
           Visit my greenhouse at:

Do You Yahoo!?