Re: off topic: Tacca seeds

  • Subject: Re: off topic: Tacca seeds
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@email.msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 14:52:42 -0500 (CDT)

----- Original Message -----
From: StroWi <StroWi@t-online.de>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 11:14 AM
Subject: off topic: Tacca seeds

Dear Bernard and Albert,

I believe that our own Plantnut (Dewey) has several species of Tacca for
sale, and I believe you`d be much better off purchasing tubers or small
plants from him, seeds ot Tacca can be difficult if not VERY fresly
collected.

Cheers,

Julius

Dear aroiders,

would someone know a source for Tacca spec. seeds?

www.sunshine-seeds.de ( www.sunshine-seeds.com ) has them, but I would like
know other sources as well.

Thanks in advance,

Bernhard.