Aroideana Index - A Cool Tool

  • Subject: Aroideana Index - A Cool Tool
  • From: Don Burns <donburns@macconnect.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 22:14:26 -0500 (CDT)

With all the talk about acquiring a complete set of Aroideana back issues I
highly recommend also spending a couple of extra bucks to get a copy of the
Aroideana Index by James Rumrill. This is a terrific index, covering
volumes 1 through 20, that references articles in ten or so different
indices. I have found it to be a very effective tool for finding references
to most any Araceae related subject. The index is listed on the website
back issues page, and I am sure Tricia will have them available at FTG.

There is so much information in the first 20 volumes of Aroideana, this
index makes quick work of finding a needle in a haystack.

Don Burns
Fort Lauderdale FL    USA
Zone 10b