Re: Things to do in Miami...

  • Subject: Re: Things to do in Miami...
  • From: "Jeff&jodi Rosenstiel" <jjjj@winternet.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:06:14 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,
Same here, arriving on the 20th-leaving on the 23rd,
Jodi and I are willing to help set up Friday, and work on Sat if you need
 Haven't had a drug test in some time :)
anytime Friday, setting up tables? plants? would be fine ( as long as I have
time to shop a little :)
would prefer morning hours on sat, the earlier the better till around 2pm or
so? I work the early shift here so I have no problem getting up at 3am :)
Have worked plant sales tables up here, etc. packing etc.
Brian, If gas hits $7.00 a gal I would be willing to give you $50.00 for the
camera to help out :)
Well let me know :)
Jeff Rosenstiel