Re: Grocery store aroids.

  • Subject: Re: Grocery store aroids.
  • From: magrysbo@shu.edu
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 22:35:42 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Big Sweet Potato,
Now that I've reinstated myself as a dues-paying member of IAS I can say
I'm at Cliffwood Beach, New Jersey, in OId Bridge Township. No more Noo
Hersee, but a bunch of scary rednecks. Sandy soil, oaks and pines, bay
breezes. Making a botanical wonderland so if you come OK, just not in the
middle of the night, with shovels.

Susan Cooper <coops@execpc.com>@mobot.org on 09/06/2001 11:14:53 PM

Please respond to aroid-l@mobot.org

Sent by:  aroid-l@mobot.org

To:   Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>

I didn't realize you moved- where are you now?
Remember how I thanked you for the Sauromatum ?  Well I still have some
that haven't been planted this year.... You a BAD MAN!
Maybe since they are pulling the konjac jelly candies off the market we can
sell Typhonium Taffy!