Re: Things to do in Miami...

  • Subject: Re: Things to do in Miami...
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 22:34:51 -0500 (CDT)

Jill, Jill!

No nuddy beach visits, no Spath
species in the auction, no mention of Spath
Nursery Tours, IAS maybe running out of back issue
Aroideanas, that's it, I can't come this year.

Everybody...Seriously I hope its the best
ever....and if there are any affordable Spath
species in the Booths....?

And of course, any Show "stories"  some of you
need to
reveal, report...later?

Spath Preditor