Things to do in Miami...

  • Subject: Things to do in Miami...
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:50:53 -0500 (CDT)

Hello everybody,
I will be arriving in Miami very early on the 20th of Sept. and I am leaving
very late on the 24th.  If anyone would care to join me on some of my jaunts
around town, I am (sorry to say) skipping the nude beaches in lieu of Parrot
Jungle, Dewey's, Denis's, probably Mickey Carmichael's if I have time, and
walking every morning maybe at Haulover (sic) beach.  I am renting a car and
staying at the Dadeland Ramada.  Will take other suggestions as well, I am
lots of fun and like to make fun of everything so be careful.........
Best Regards,
Jill Bell
Illustration, Graphic Design, Web Design and Digital Photography