Digital camera

  • Subject: Digital camera
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:28:38 -0500 (CDT)

Just got a new digital camera for the trip. Took a lot of begging and
pleading with my mother to get her to believe I had to have it LOL. So with
this early Christmas present I should really have some nice shots of plants
and friends to bring back to show off.
The camera cost 350.00 Kodak DX3600 Zoom. I have been taking a few PICS to
see how well it works has a memory stick holds 150 pictures in top quality
2.2mega pixels. So who ever goes plan on me getting the most embarrassing
shots of you and others. I will be looking out for nose pickers not to
mention catching some aroiders collecting in the gardens LOL. Hope to see
you all there.