Ready to go !!!

  • Subject: Ready to go !!!
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 22:27:34 -0500 (CDT)

OK guys!! It is getting very close to that time of the year. I am about to
go to Florida for the show. It is starting to get chilly here. Tons of
things to do. It looks as thought I will be leaving here on the 17th go to
oparyland hotel then to Atlanta maybe stop in that botanical garden.
Hopefully can talk to Dr Detterman. Then down to Sarasota visit tropiflora.
Find a place to stay for a few days. Visit Shelby botanical. Then over to
the East side to visit Dewey's of course parrot jungle is great place to
visit Jeff shumansky (spelling) Runs the place he was a great guy last time
I visited and actually gave me some cuttings of Lasia he had. of course the
show. I am have no definite time to get back and would love any invitations
to personal collections. Of course why grow rare plants when you cant show
them off every once in a while? I will hopefully make my way up the East
side on the way back stopping in at nurseries Mr. Merkels and tropical
world. I am very excited to get to visit very one again this year. Last year
was great. Had a great time talking to Julius, Tricia, Dewey, Croat, Boyce
Just a few that I should thank for showing me such a great time on my visit.
Not to forget Craig Allen who made the trip one I will not forget I am very
grateful for all you did. THANKS