Re: OT: thank you all for your concern

  • Subject: Re: OT: thank you all for your concern
  • From: Denis <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:12:42 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Aroiders:

I am numb. I can't believe that people could be that warped as to
destroy the lives of that many innocent people and cause that much
economic caos. It has sucked the joy of growing plants temporarily from
my life. One thing that can be said is that there is too much hatred in
the world.  I sit here at work not wanting to do anything important.
Everything pales in the wake of this horrible event.

Denis at Silver Krome Gardens