A. konjac

  • Subject: A. konjac
  • From: Dyeingduk@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:41:21 -0500 (CDT)

Well as we all have, i bought some A. konjacs on impulse because they were cheap. They all came up fine and have been growing great for a few months. Now the problem. I live in Miami and have learned they won't grow here, due to needing a cold dormancy period. So first if they can be grown down here please tell me, otherwise, i was wondering if a nice refrigeration when they go dormant would work. any thoughts?
Thanks,
Paul Marcellini