What a great show this year!!

  • Subject: What a great show this year!!
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:15:10 -0500 (CDT)

Hello! Well, I finally got back about 9:00 this morning drove all night with
a car completely crammed full of aroids and other epiphytes. Had a great
time as usual. It's great to get to see all of you at the show. I will have
some great PICS of the whole trip up soon took about 300 pictures. I have to
thank very one for all the hospitality and generosity I don't believe if you
were a true aroid collector that you could have left empty handed. Their was
tons of great things for sell as well as lot of great people sharing their
cuttings and extras. Thank a lot.