black anthurium ?

	I have just acquired a plant sold to me as a black anthurium from an orchid
grower who didn,t know anything about this plant.Does such a plant exist ? I
have taken a couple of digital photos which I could send if anyone could
take a look for me. The leaves are about 2 feet tall and held very stiffly.
	The flower is nestled at the base and is very definately black ,
Lyn Edwards
Canberra
Australia
email   lynelda@austarmetro.com.au