Re: A few pics of florida trip

  • Subject: Re: A few pics of florida trip
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:37:09 -0500 (CDT)

On the site with the new pics their is 6 pages. The arrows at the top of
that page will take you threw all 200 and some pics.

Neil I was suprized you did not show. I enjoyed talking to you last year.
Also Alan gallaway was a no show. He is also one great person to talk to
expecially about any amorpho problems. Well I am sure to go again next year.
I believe I have another tip planed in a few months. See you all soon.