The Show, the People, the Plants

  • Subject: The Show, the People, the Plants
  • From: Jill Bell <godjillab@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:23:39 -0500 (CDT)

Hello fellow Aroiders,
I wanted to write you all as a group and tell you that at my (respective)
age, not many things surpass my expectations.  Each and every one of you
that I was fortunate enough to meet at the show/banquet/sale/auction.....
by far exceeded what I expected.  I am humble and impressed.  What a fine
group of multi-faceted intelligent and knowledgeable individuals!  What more
could I ask?  Each one of you were generous both with your time and
knowledge.  Thank you all, I had a wonderful time with one of my long term
passions in life.  You are the best!

--
Jill Bell
Illustration, Graphic Design, Web Design and Digital Photography