Re: [aroid-l] Anchomanes dalzielii seeds, last call!!

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Anchomanes dalzielii seeds, last call!!
  • From: "Harry Witmore" harrywitmore@witmore.net
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:12:12 -0400

Wilbert, I must say that up until 2 days ago I was ready to try again but, I
looked and the seeds you sent last time just germinated. Is it normal for it
to take this ling for germination? Since I do have some germinating I will
let someone else try this time.

Thanks for sharing!

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Art