Re: [aroid-l] ZZ Plant

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] ZZ Plant
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" hetter@worldonline.nl
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:47:21 +0200

Sorry to disturb your euphoria peoples, but we have the small one in Leiden
as well and it has no other relevant differences from the big one, not one
single detail in the flowers differs etc. Conclusion: one and the same
species in all probability. I discussed this thing with Peter several times
and we alwys concluded that it is probably just variation, as is the trade
with organisms under the influence of evolutionary forces.

As for my shape...........hmmmm, could do better.......