Re: [aroid-l] Giant Amorphs - what a shame.

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Giant Amorphs - what a shame.
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: 11 Sep 2002 21:27 GMT

Oh my Lord Protector (of Phalloids and other things)

Don't you have some indulgence with your overseas disciples, who are measuring in foot and weighing in stones???

"Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl> schrieb:
> Some species of Amorphs have thick stalks as a stable character, ............................. > Having said that, I have pictures of a giant
> hewittii in Sarawak with a VERY thick petiole,

So what is a VERY thick petiole in ETU (elephant trunk units)???

> but then the leaf of it is 3 meter high!!!!!!

OH,oh, what on Imperial and American earth would that be in inch, foot, yard or miles???

With continental greetings from metric and decimal Germany,

P.S.: My dear Lord P.(Protector of and the metric system), don't you even DARE to convert the units, one day THEY will convert....