Re: [aroid-l] How does A. titanum do it?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] How does A. titanum do it?
  • From: "Randy Story" story@caltech.edu
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:52:27 -0700

Ron,

I assume you've never been around a durian fruit.  People who live in the
same part of the world as A. titanum consider durian to be a delicacy and
somehow put up with that ungodly stench.  There are many, many more durians
than there are A. titanums!

Around here people associate Spaths with funerals.

Randy