Re: [aroid-l] Suran in Season?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Suran in Season?
  • From: Don Martinson llmen@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:20:22 -0500

Just a follow-up :
 However if
anyone else is interested in trying, here is the info:

Patel Brothers: http://www.patelbrothersusa.com/new/
Click "go shopping" on the left, then under the groceries list click on
"fresh vegetables"
Their phone number to order fresh vegetables is: 718-539-4646

I'm curious what the result is, if anyone is interested enough to try.

Randy

I made an inquiry to the above mentioned Patel Brothers and they replied that they do not have suran (even though it was listed on their web site).

--
Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin