Re: [aroid-l] Giant Amorphs - Wilbert

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Giant Amorphs - Wilbert
  • From: Plantbob@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:09:17 EDT

All Aroiders,

This may be a hair off the subject, but here goes.  I finally have enough
planting space to greatly expand my aroid collection.  I need to know of
SOURCES where I can purchase small aroid cuttings/plants, either suckers or
tissue culture.  I am interested in Amorphophallus,  Alocasias, Colocasias,
Monstera, Xanthosoma, Zantedeschia, and aroid variegated, etc.  There has to
be companies that propagate aroids by tissue culture.  I would appreciate any
info.  Sorry to say I will not be able to make the IAS meeting at Fairchild
which will be a great source for aroids.  Thanks, Bob K, plantbob@aol.com