Re: [aroid-l] Giant Amorphs - Wilbert

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Giant Amorphs - Wilbert
  • From: "Patricia Frank" tricia_frank@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:02:24 -0400

There is a sourse list on the web page at www.aroid.org,

From: Plantbob@aol.com
To: aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:09:17 EDT

All Aroiders,

This may be a hair off the subject, but here goes. I finally have enough
planting space to greatly expand my aroid collection. I need to know of
SOURCES where I can purchase small aroid cuttings/plants, either suckers or
tissue culture. I am interested in Amorphophallus, Alocasias, Colocasias,
Monstera, Xanthosoma, Zantedeschia, and aroid variegated, etc. There has to
be companies that propagate aroids by tissue culture. I would appreciate any
info. Sorry to say I will not be able to make the IAS meeting at Fairchild
which will be a great source for aroids. Thanks, Bob K, plantbob@aol.com