[aroid-l] I WISH YOU JOY

  • Subject: [aroid-l] I WISH YOU JOY
  • From: "Ron Iles" roniles@eircom.net
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:35:37 +0100

On behalf of Members in the place called Serendip never far away I wish the International Aroid Society the happiest & most successful & stimulating Show, Banquet & Annual General Meeting in its 25 years.   I send my Hopes for continuing understanding, goodwill, idealism, for ever positive sharing in wise & enlightening advance & enlightening achievement.

Ron, Man O'Spaths