[aroid-l] Aroid show Im going!

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Aroid show Im going!
  • From: "Jeff&jodi Rosenstiel" jjjj@winternet.com
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:22:19 -0500

Ok, Everyone!
I Just got "cheap tickets at priceline here! So I will be going!
Got mine for $140.00 round trip! from MN. Just thought if anyone out there is looking for a cheap flight they are out there!
Will be bring my son this year, He want to see the lizards there..... so that tells you how old he is.
Hope to see you there!

Jeff Rosenstiel
Anoka, mn